We are pleased to announce that Ginger Maciejowski has been hired as the Assistant Manager. Ginger is a former camper, Croo member, and Committee member.
Three Mile Island Camp is a family-oriented facility of the Appalachian Mountain Club. Located on Lake Winnipesaukee in Meredith, NH, Three Mile Island welcomes AMC members and the general public to summer and fall vacation opportunities. Situated on an island of 43 rocky woodland acres, this shorefront camp offers families a delightful recreational experience in the heart of New Hampshire's lake district. Exploration of the woods, swimming, boating, and conservation programs are just a sampling of the pleasures this island getaway offers. Meals are served family style in a warm, social atmosphere. Three Mile Island camp is open for nine summer weeks and four fall weekends.
As of July 25, we have reservation openings for all four Fall weekends.
Contact the registrar if you would like to go for one of the Fall weekends. See the Reservations page for details.
We have some photos from the summer of 2011:
- The newly rebuilt Eagle nest.
- Views that most campers never see from Opening Weekend.
- Volleyball, Ping Pong, and lounging on the dock during Week 2.
- Mushrooms were abundant this summer.
We always want more photos. See the instructions on the home page of our photo gallery.
These photos are older, but recently added to the web site:
- Fall Work Week September 12–17, 2010, featured a roofing project, an outhouse renovation, and some Fall scenery.
- Closing Weekend from 2010. This year's closing weekend is just around the corner.